COVID-19 - HOSPITAL-GRADE SANITISATION SERVICES
Dear Valued Customer,
The COVID-19 outbreak is constantly evolving but we are focused on staying informed and following the guidelines set by the Department of Health and Human Services and the Australian Government.
Savtech is committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients, contacts and community. We value our relationship with you and we want to reassure you that we remain open for business ready for whatever challenge we must all face.
Our professional team is trained in hospital-grade cleaning using only high quality equipment and top grade cleaning products. Our equipment is sanitised after each service.
The manager on site is certified in:
- Hazard Risk Management;
- Safety Rules and Regulations;
- Hygiene Training; and
- Infection Control and Management.
Our company is fully insured. All our team members hold a valid Police Check and Working with Children.
In light of the current situation, we ensure that:
- hospital-grade disinfectants and sanitisers are used each time;
- additional surfaces are sanitised that may not have been in your original cleaning schedules (such as phones, keyboards, backs of chairs etc.);
- extra care is taken in sanitising your toilet areas;
- high-traffic areas (such as door handles, benches etc.) are given additional detailed sanitisation
- extra detailed sanitation is provided in your kitchen areas (such as coffee/ sugar canisters etc.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our cleaning cloths that are used to complete your sites are coded, (meeting OHS Standards), and be assured that our equipment is sanitised/disinfected and industrially cleaned for each of your sites every time they are used.
Contact us now for an obligation-free quote and to find out how we can help you.